Friday, July 24, 2009

Today I'm Running

Today I'm Running

at first
tiny baby steps
holding the wall as
i inch nearer your arms
trembling a bit with fear
uncertain of the steadiness
of next step
then a bit bolder
with a fall or two
some crying
some lying about
courage and strength
then you grace me
with gifts of praise
and warming nourishment
of my soul
boldly now my step becomes
today i even ran a bit
Woopie!

michael

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Deniseanew@aol.com wrote:



GOOD MORNING SWEET ONE
jump off...
simply jump into ME
and allow ME
to bring "life"
to you....
how does one do
this???
bring all of your little self
all of its wants...desires...needs..
and place them on the golden tray
that allows ME
to dissolve that which no longer serves you
and bring you true "life"
true loving......
true being...
thus
you become my walking servant
blessing the "ones"
I would bring unto you
this is a true state of
"being ness"
and it is the only
state worth
experiencing...
THE VOICE OF LOVE
denisa
nutshellsofgoodies.blogspot.com
jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

i give all of myself
to my Self...
all desires and wants let go of...
all thoughts of my small self
dissovle into the only one
true thought...
how can i be a vehicle
thru which
your love.....your majesty....your essence
is extended into this world
of insanity...????
let me be your feet....your open heart...
i ask only that THE VOICE OF LOVE
be the only voice
that comes thru this earth channel...
that which I AM>>>
your extension
in time...
denisa

No comments:

Post a Comment