Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jeshua Energies

Jeshua Energies

formed
into a personality called jesus
there they completely
gave up personality
showing me how
thru unconditional love
of all friends, lovers, enemies -all-
'Now' asking me to give my specialness
to this same force
so magnificently demonstrated for me
-the force of Jeshua energies-
to transmute my little self
and allow my fullest self to manifest....
gladly oh gladly i follow this prime example
and release all thought of littleness
declaring my magnificence
in union with the ALLTHATIS....

michael

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Deniseanew@aol.com wrote:


LETTING GO

ahhhhhhhhhhh….

allow……….allow……..allow

all that wants to depart

to leave……..

` ALLOW NOW~

bless it as it “seems”

to leave you…

for, in truth

it is simply I AM

an aspect of yourself

removing itself

so that

love itself…

life itself…

true life

can bleed thru

your dream

bring all of your false loves

to ME…

if it is wanting to depart

allow it

for it is ME

coming to dismantle

that which you have simply

created In error

to bring

you that which you

`TRULY DESIRE~

in truth….you do not truly know

that which is in your highest good…

allow me to dismantle the mansions

of illusion…

the veil

that has clouded your

true site………

bring all to ME…

the grand undoer

whose only purpose

is to bring you heaven on earth…

yes

it is already here

yet you see it not as you

perceive life thru your

earthly eyes…

allow me to

bring you the grand tour

when you

are willing to allow me

into our shared sacred heart

once again…

with that

I bid you adieu…

JESHUA BEN JOSEPH

I AM the love you are…

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com

nutshellsofgoodies.blogspot.com

jeshuatheheartoflove.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment