Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fear of Condemnation

Fear of Condemnation

today i will not use my brother
to prop up my little self
thru comparisons and competitions
that crop from within my little mind
let me use him but
for the purpose
which is holy
as a mirror of my guilt
to forgive him for what
i made of him to hide
this deadly fear of
condemnation
of my Self.

michael



"God's justice rests in gentleness upon His Son, and keeps him safe from all
injustice the world would lay upon him. Could it be that you could make his
sins reality, and sacrifice his Father's Will for him? Condemn him not by
seeing him within the rotting prison where he sees himself. It is your
special function to ensure the door be opened, that he may come forth to
shine on you, and give you back the gift of freedom by receiving it of you.
What is the Holy Spirit's special function but to release the holy Son of
God
from the imprisonment he made to keep himself from justice? Could your
function be a task apart and separate from His Own?" (T-26.I.8)

No comments:

Post a Comment