Friday, June 26, 2009

Releasing Sorrow

Releasing Sorrow

i hold a judgment of my daughter
that she has died to me
because she fills not the pictures
i have held so long of her
now i willingly release
all my pictures
and allow the blessings i posses
to cover her in love
even through i know
not how this will be done

michael



"Have faith in him who walks with you, so that your fearful concept of
yourself may change. And look upon the good in him, that you may not be
frightened by your "evil" thoughts because they do not cloud your view of
him. And all this shift requires is that you be willing that this happy
change occur. No more than this is asked. On its behalf, remember what the
concept of yourself that now you hold has brought you in its wake, and
welcome the glad contrast offered you. Hold out your hand, that you may have
the gift of kind forgiveness which you offer one whose need for it is just
the same as yours. And let the cruel concept of yourself be changed to one
that brings the peace of God." (T-31.VII.5)






IN THE NEW NOW

i release all labels given
to put a "perception"
on energy...
labels such as
father, daughter, husband
christmas, good, bad
any and all perceptions
other than
I AM IS ALL THAT IS HERE...
in releasing these
i weep
for they have served my
unconscious mind for oh
so long...
i weep as my small self
dissolves into the
wholeness of my Self...
now
I AM is who i know myself to be...
is whom i know all that i see
to be....
there is simply the energy
of love's dance
playing before my earth eyes...
my singular eye
see's only that
which I AM...
it is dancing behind
and within all things...
inclusive of all of creation...
words label truth...
remove the words
the labels
the conditions we put on
all aspects of ourselves
to live up to that which we "believe"
to be right or wrong...
in the new now
there is only NOW
there is no more need for time
to play out my beliefs...
i simply abide in the eternal now
of knowing, loving
releasing and embracing
all of ME>>>>>>>>>
that which I AM...
for there is "nothing"
outside of me...
all of creation
ALL OF CREATION
is within me....
i expand myself eternally
as i choose for love
and embrace the calls
for love's presence
simply by bringing love
to the places of the heart
where it is absent...
thus
expanding love itself
is my purpose...
as i do this
i literally move creation
out of duality into the
eternal now...
the heaven that is already here
peaks thru and welcomes
my new sight
as i simply
be
allow
love
expand
letting go of all the "labels"
that have kept me yearning
for more and more
of the dream
my false creations
fall away from me as if
the leaves would fall
from autumns trees...
gently descending
letting go of their "grip" of the
supportive branch
that has allowed all illusion to be birthed
now
i fall home to my Self
and create from the "void"
of constriction...
what is the constriction???
you only create with your
loving thoughts from this
eternal heart of love
~together with the beloved~
as it was "before time" was needed
to process the illusions of false guilt...
the constriction
in the void
is that nothing but love
can be birthed here...
then
I AM home
denisa

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
These words are but symbols
but they sing to my heart
uplifting me to the heaven
from whence they came.

I sooo love you,

michael

No comments:

Post a Comment