Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All Things Are Neutral

All Things Are Neutral

the meaning they have for me
is the meaning i place in them...

my desire is to receive salvation
therefore, i must see salvation
in what the others offer...

when it does not feel 'good' to me
it is because i have made
a judgment that
it is unwanted,
to be aborted
to be hidden
to be pushed away
to be disguised
certainly not to be owned...

but only in the owning
does my salvation lie...

so fire away
bring me all i have hidden
bring me all i disguise,
bring me all i have refused
to acknowledge as Myself
i am ready
knowing the grace of God
is my strength

michael





"How happy would your dreams become if you were not the one who gave the
"proper" role to every figure which the dream contains. No one can fail but
your idea of him, and there is no betrayal but of this. The core of dreams
the Holy Spirit gives is never one of fear. The coverings may not appear to
change, but what they mean has changed because they cover something else.
Perceptions are determined by their purpose, in that they seem to be what
they are for. A shadow figure who attacks becomes a brother giving you a
chance to help, if this becomes the function of the dream. And dreams of
sadness thus are turned to joy." (T-29.IV.5)

No comments:

Post a Comment