Monday, April 13, 2009

Lesson One --- lesson Two

Lesson One

THE KINGDOM…

allowance

the journey to the kingdom takes you to an awakening…
it slowly undoes your holy mind from the dream of separation…
through that stage of allowance you are brought to a place that signifies symbol…
you begin to witness that by allowing, (trusting) you have come to see that in truth
there is nothing here but energy…
yes, energy in form…

the energy of God in form…….

and you are the creator of the forms that now enter into your unique energy field…
now, the journey within the kingdom begins…
you take complete responsibility for all energies that come to you from YOU...
now, allowance has taken you to knowingness…
now knowingness is birthed and allowed…
yes, you are ONE WITH ME…
and I bring all that you believe to be true into form…

I AM the eternal glue that holds the forms in place….
I AM the space between all things and
I AM the things themselves…

I continually and eternally bring you to YOU….
the goal is to bring YOU to YOU until the little you exists no more for it never did….

you spring out of the box of limitation into the world of true choice…
Choice to honor only this union we share…

love itself is your being…
and you are asked to create with your loving thoughts…
to be an extension of that which I AM, THAT WHICH YOU ARE in form…

now allowance takes on a new view…
now, your love of Self is the driver and you are the witness
of the forms that I bring forward to mirror your thoughts…

allow thoughts of love to be your only choice…..
love of ME love of you as ME yes, this is the journey within YOUR kingdom…

love is the generator
self love is the driver
value of our eternal union now creates your reality…
so, you have moved from allowing so that you could witness the dance behind creation…
now, you form creation with love itself….

so, for thirty days I ask of you to continually choose to love ME by honoring you…
thus, you bring more and more of ME into your temporal dream…
yes, we are creating a new dream, my beloved one, where only love exists…
yet, you are the creator
allow your creations…
do not judge yourself
simply witness them…
witness them with the innocence of a baby child…
then, ponder how did I bring this energy into view….
if it feels unlike love there is a past thought that birthed it…
usually, it is a seed of unworthiness…

allow yourself to be responsible for your personal universe…
love all creations
for is it not a mystery that anything is manifested???
now I AM giving you the seed to create anew….
with thoughts that extend our holy union, our shared love, yes, they are your thoughts of loving YOU/ME as One….
there is only one mind appearing as the many…
when you love YOU you love all….
and it is felt within the mind immediately…
it raises the whole of creation…
I AM
(and all i desire IS created for me)

Lesson Two

DESIRE ME

desire to know only ME

more and more…

come to witness the mystery

of my eternal presence

that abides within you

come to me…

sit with me…

listen to me…

walk with me…

talk with me…

thus

you be ME

I am continually and eternally

filling you with more and more

of the love that I AM

it is your “choice”

to witness the mystery

of Your Self

that ignites the dance of creation

within your own personal universe…

each of you abide in your own

created reality…

your choice to be love

powers the fuel of creation

itself….

oh, yes you can have many

earthly desires….

yet, the only real desire

is to expand your soul

so that it contains within itself

wholeness…

more and more

of that which I AM

as you desire only this

I show Myself/yourself

to you…

mystery of mysteries…

yet, I cannot show myself to you

unless YOU desire it to be so…

spend much quiet time

in my presence within…

fall into me…

let go of the world

and fall into my love…

for where I AM

is the real world

and as you bring yourself

into this one true heart

you bring more of ME

into the world….

until one day

in the twinkling of an eye

as enough of you have

contained me within you

the world will be transformed…

the earth will be born anew

a promise kept…

for in truth

it has already happened

within heaven….

you are simply witnessing

the “process” of it…

for that is what time is……

“process”

1 comment:

  1. well, allow me to thank you for presenting
    this in such a beautiful way and to allow
    me to witness these once again and on a
    perfect day where the words fill me so...
    i love u denisa

    ReplyDelete